Want to hear more from Dennis? Click Here!
Dennis is a Financial Planner at Riverside Wealth Advisors, LLC serving families and businesses in Northeast Florida and throughout the country. Prior to joining Riverside, Dennis was an officer in the United States Air Force where he served for seven years. Leading up to his military service, he was an investment analyst for a pension consulting firm in Atlanta, GA. Dennis has banking and auditing experience with Fortune 500 companies. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Columbus State University.
As a financial planner, Dennis serves business owners, successful professionals and pre/post-retirees. He focuses his practice on Asset Protection and Tax Reduction strategies combined with the creation of passive income. These practices involve sophisticated strategies designed to reduce a client’s current taxable income, defer capital gains associated with the sale of real estate, businesses and other assets and eliminate or reduce taxes paid in retirement. Asset protection strategies are meant to shield assets from the claims of creditors through favorable legal provisions afforded certain financial assets.
- Tax Planning and Analysis
- Capital Gain Tax Deferral and Reduction
- Asset Protection Implementation
- Passive Income Strategies
- Personal Trust Services
- Solo 401k
- 3(38) Fiduciary 401k
- Business Succession Planning
- Private Placement Securities
Community Involvement / Accomplishments:
- The Way Free Medical Clinic, Board of Directors
- Rotary Club of Fleming Island, Member
- Small Business Resource Network, Marketing Committee Chair
- Small Business Resource Network, Member
- Mercy Support Services, Clay County, former volunteer Financial Counselor